Monday, August 29, 2011

Let's try this again

So I'm going to try my hand at blog-writing again. I think that the reason I've had trouble keeping up with one in the past has been the same reason that I'm struggling with the books I've been "working" on for the past year; I get overwhelmed by the sheer enormity of the project and the responsibility I feel to the reader to present correct, well-documented information in an accessible format. On the other hand, my creative writing doesn't seem to suffer from the same writer's block because that's something that I can do in spurts and starts, and it's only for my own entertainment.

In any case, I'm going to make a commitment to myself to get into the swing of blogging again, in the hopes that doing so will help revv me up to do some real work on my bigger projects. So this will all be equine-related, but other than that, I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment